The enthusiasm, passion, and commitment of our employees are the key qualities that have made us proud and succeed in a big way. When you walk into GSTi’s office you will see people with different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives working together as a strong unit. These features create an exceptional work culture in our office. We have with us the most creative go-getters who bring quality and value to our business. We give great value to independent thinking and creative ideas of our employees to make our workspace dynamic and vibrant.
At GSTi, we do care about the quality of your life. We are well aware that you need to have a healthy lifestyle along with your successful career. This is why we keep our work environment flexible and relaxed so that you can balance your personal and professional life easily. If you are keen to work in such an environment, then we invite you to GSTi to explore the great benefits we can offer you.
View Our Current Openings (updated on 19th April 2018)
1. .NET Developer, No of positions -7
Job Description: Urgent Opening for .NET developers with 4-5 years of experience.
- Female candidate’s shift timing (1 pm-10 pm). Drop facility is available for female candidates.
2. QA /Test Engineer, No of positions -3
Job Description: Urgent Opening only for Male candidates with 3-5 Years of experience.
- Understand and analyze client requirements, specifications and other project documents.
- Must have a good knowledge in Manual and Automation testing
- Strong Knowledge on STLC, SDLC, Test Fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Should be experienced on testing Web Applications.
- Should be experienced enough to independently create test cases based on the requirements shared covering all positive, negative, boundary and validation scenarios.
- Good experience in Automation and Manual Functional testing covering the System, Integration, Responsive, Security and Regression Testing.
- Should be able to create various Test Plan/Reports – Test Plan/Strategy (if required), Daily Status execution Report, Defect Report, Test Completion Report.
- Knowledge in Automation Tools is an Advantage. Like-QTP/Selenium-web driver/Sahi
- Good Communication Skills, Shift will be US timing 2:00 to 11:00hrs
3. Technical Recruiter, No of positions -1
Job Description: We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams at our Kochi Office.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Naukri, Indeed etc
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- On board new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven 5 to 7 years work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter (.NET and Testers pipelines preferred)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation.
4. Client Partner
Location: Infopark, Kochi
We are looking for resourceful and results oriented professionals who have extensive client management and delivery experience. Business acumen and strong communication skills are a must for success in this role, as you will be interacting with our customers at multiple levels; subject matter experts and business analysts, project management counterparts, business sponsors, as well as executives. You will be accountable for multiple customers with many teams running projects at any given time. The person who is ultimately selected for this role will have responsibility for growing and expanding business within key segments and regions. Renewing & up-selling within the customer base, customer satisfaction, solution delivery, value creation and overall client relationship.
- Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions and ensure delivery and value of our solutions/services.
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers as needed
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs and close business
- Provide client consultants about company products and services
- Build positive and productive client relationships
- Develop account strategies along with Sales to meet quarterly and yearly targets
- Assist Project Managers in development of account budgets and timelines
- Assess potential business risks and ensure customer satisfaction
- Address customer escalations, concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a client facing role with at least 3 years in a consulting firm or in account / engagement management role in IT professional services
- Comprehensive skillset and knowledge of engagement / relationship management, related tools, and methodologies
- Experience successfully engaging senior and executive management, as well as a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to work with GSTI’s customers in a consultative manner to become a GSTI India advisor
- Detail oriented with strong planning and time management skills, ability to multitask in a deadline-driven and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex and rapidly evolving environment, responding in a calm, collected and professional manner to frequently changing requirements
- Determination and focus to drive projects to completion and demonstrate value
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly both in verbal and in written form
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels. Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to build consensus
- Team player, self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives. Willing to step outside of regular responsibilities and pitch in to help colleagues in other departments as needed
- Strong decision making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
5. Manager Operations & HR, No of positions -1
Job Description: No of positions: 1, Experience: 5-7 years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Vendor Management for Infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Procurement of office Housekeeping Stationeries and Medicine.
- Property Management.
- Infopark Team management and Coordination.
Human Resource Management
- Monthly SWOT Analysis of G India Employees.
- Recruitment using various job boards like Naukri, Monster, Indeed; Vendor’s internal references.
- Create , Maintain and Update databases of prospective candidates within the company servers.
- Joining formalities and documentations.
- Employee Orientation and Induction.
- Preparation of Letters (Offer/Confirmation)
- Yearly Appraisal Process.
- Market Analysis update for Incentive and Bonus structures as per industry standard.
- Quarterly updates on the recent technology and respective Rate cards.
- Internal Technology Resource pool management.
- Managing work place safety issues.
- Employee Training Programmes.
- Employee Engagement activity.
Hospitality and Logistics Management.
- Guest / Client Management.
- Event Management.
- Internal Cleanliness.
- Safety and Security.
6. Business Development Lead, No of positions -1
Job Description: Only Male Candidates with 4 years of relevant experience in Software sales, IT Recruitment Services Selling- preferable in IT Staff Augmentation.
- Manage Organization’s Resource Augmentation Sales Activities
- Exposure to software sales
- Engagement and interacting with CXO/Business Head level Enterprise customers, focus on large Captive accounts (Software, Manufacturing, Financial services & Aviation Industries)
- Credible experience in Engaging technology based solutions (both IT and Business) to strategic customers across Enterprise customers.
- Should have exposure in IT professional services (Staff augmentation) selling.
- Exposure to MIS Reporting of Weekly Sales/Marketing Activities
- Must have a strong business and financial acumen.
- Possess Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Book appointments with potential customers and present company/solution highlights and pre-sales activities. Shift Timing- 6pm to 3am.