The enthusiasm, passion, and commitment of our employees are the key qualities that have made us proud and succeed in a big way. When you walk into GSTi’s office you will see people with different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives working together as a strong unit. These features create an exceptional work culture in our office. We have with us the most creative go-getters who bring quality and value to our business. We give great value to independent thinking and creative ideas of our employees to make our workspace dynamic and vibrant.
At GSTi, we do care about the quality of your life. We are well aware that you need to have a healthy lifestyle along with your successful career. This is why we keep our work environment flexible and relaxed so that you can balance your personal and professional life easily. If you are keen to work in such an environment, then we invite you to GSTi to explore the great benefits we can offer you.
View Our Current Openings (updated on 9th May 2018)
1. Accounts and Finance Manager
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. This position is accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
• Create project(s) accounts in the accounting system
• Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
• Authorize access to project accounts
• Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
• Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
• Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
• Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
• Investigate project(s) variances and submit variance reports to management
• Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
• Report on project(s) profitability to management
• Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
• Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
• Create or approve all project-related billings to customers
• Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
• Respond to requests for more detail from customers
• Close out project accounts upon project completion
• Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
• Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
Desired Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Mcom plus CA/ICWA/ACCA with detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents. Must have excellent communication and writing skills, and at least three years of experience in accounting.
2. .NET Developer, No of positions -7
Job Description: Urgent Opening for .NET developers with 4-5 years of experience.
- Female candidate’s shift timing (1 pm-10 pm). Drop facility is available for female candidates.
3. QA /Test Engineer, No of positions -3
Job Description: Urgent Opening only for Male candidates with 3-5 Years of experience.
- Understand and analyze client requirements, specifications and other project documents.
- Must have a good knowledge in Manual and Automation testing
- Strong Knowledge on STLC, SDLC, Test Fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Should be experienced on testing Web Applications.
- Should be experienced enough to independently create test cases based on the requirements shared covering all positive, negative, boundary and validation scenarios.
- Good experience in Automation and Manual Functional testing covering the System, Integration, Responsive, Security and Regression Testing.
- Should be able to create various Test Plan/Reports – Test Plan/Strategy (if required), Daily Status execution Report, Defect Report, Test Completion Report.
- Knowledge in Automation Tools is an Advantage. Like-QTP/Selenium-web driver/Sahi
- Good Communication Skills, Shift will be US timing 2:00 to 11:00hrs
4. Client Partner
Location: Infopark, Kochi
We are looking for resourceful and results oriented professionals who have extensive client management and delivery experience. Business acumen and strong communication skills are a must for success in this role, as you will be interacting with our customers at multiple levels; subject matter experts and business analysts, project management counterparts, business sponsors, as well as executives. You will be accountable for multiple customers with many teams running projects at any given time. The person who is ultimately selected for this role will have responsibility for growing and expanding business within key segments and regions. Renewing & up-selling within the customer base, customer satisfaction, solution delivery, value creation and overall client relationship.
- Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions and ensure delivery and value of our solutions/services.
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers as needed
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs and close business
- Provide client consultants about company products and services
- Build positive and productive client relationships
- Develop account strategies along with Sales to meet quarterly and yearly targets
- Assist Project Managers in development of account budgets and timelines
- Assess potential business risks and ensure customer satisfaction
- Address customer escalations, concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a client facing role with at least 3 years in a consulting firm or in account / engagement management role in IT professional services
- Comprehensive skillset and knowledge of engagement / relationship management, related tools, and methodologies
- Experience successfully engaging senior and executive management, as well as a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to work with GSTI’s customers in a consultative manner to become a GSTI India advisor
- Detail oriented with strong planning and time management skills, ability to multitask in a deadline-driven and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex and rapidly evolving environment, responding in a calm, collected and professional manner to frequently changing requirements
- Determination and focus to drive projects to completion and demonstrate value
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly both in verbal and in written form
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels. Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to build consensus
- Team player, self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives. Willing to step outside of regular responsibilities and pitch in to help colleagues in other departments as needed
- Strong decision making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
5. Manager Operations & HR, No of positions -1
Job Description: No of positions: 1, Experience: 5-7 years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Vendor Management for Infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Procurement of office Housekeeping Stationeries and Medicine.
- Property Management.
- Infopark Team management and Coordination.
Human Resource Management
- Monthly SWOT Analysis of G India Employees.
- Recruitment using various job boards like Naukri, Monster, Indeed; Vendor’s internal references.
- Create , Maintain and Update databases of prospective candidates within the company servers.
- Joining formalities and documentations.
- Employee Orientation and Induction.
- Preparation of Letters (Offer/Confirmation)
- Yearly Appraisal Process.
- Market Analysis update for Incentive and Bonus structures as per industry standard.
- Quarterly updates on the recent technology and respective Rate cards.
- Internal Technology Resource pool management.
- Managing work place safety issues.
- Employee Training Programmes.
- Employee Engagement activity.
Hospitality and Logistics Management.
- Guest / Client Management.
- Event Management.
- Internal Cleanliness.
- Safety and Security.