In a software development project, a good development methodology is the key to delivering best in class solution on time. GSTi adopted the Agile Methodology for its software development projects to ensure successful product delivery to clients.
The Agile approach has given us an advantage in tracking the progress in our software development projects. This allows us to act on sudden changes and to implement changes based on client requirements.
Advantages of Agile
By using the Agile methodology, we are:
- Focusing on client requirements.
- Deploying an adaptive team to respond to the changing client requirements.
- Monitoring the progress of software development at each step.
- Accommodating changes and mitigating risks based on the real client needs.
- Communicating directly with client representatives to avoid oversights and complications.
- Having clear and precise documentation for each phase of the lifecycle.
- Providing clients with high quality software in the least possible time.