GSTi eXtended Software Delivery Model (XSDM) is a project engagement model where a dedicated Resource Pool will work along with the client from the development centers of GSTi in India. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes followed by the XSDM team will be aligned to processes followed/ suggested by the customer. The XSDM model can be used by the customer to effectively outsource all software development, implementation or maintenance needs.
In XSDM projects, the resources have to complete the assigned tasks as per the client recommended process. The development team is always expected to complete the assigned tasks on time, with the expected quality.
XSDM Benefits :
- A dedicated offshore development center with strong domain focus and proven delivery track record will be there to support the client
- No capital investments, overheads and long start-up periods associated with setting up a new center
- Flexibility, control and continuity as that of your own in-house development operation; cost, quality and schedule advantage as offered by an offshore software production house
- Ability to vary the size of the resource pool in accordance with business and work requirements
- Benefit from the project support teams in areas such as Network Support, Technology Consulting, Process Compliance, Quality Assurance, Training and Technical Writing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes followed by the XSDM team will be aligned to your processes