GSTi provides end-to-end business and technology consulting services to clients in discrete and process manufacturing, financial services, and retail verticals. Our services leverage our India-based offshore development center, and R & D partnerships with leading enterprise application companies. Over our decade long history, our service offerings have won several awards. We are valued by our clients for our exhaustive technical expertise in the software products we implement, with a specialization in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
Apart from executing large and complex projects, while implementing and customizing Oracle Application packages, our resources have worked for leading Financial and Manufacturing companies. This gives us inherent advantages in developing custom applications for end users. We maintain a rigorous object-oriented development methodology using leading software modeling tools and open Internet technologies. We also embed strict quality processes in our offshore development center, to ensure high quality results. We continually strive to enhance our technical skills in all leading relational databases and development tools on UNIX and NT platforms, as well as in all major Internet technologies. Our approach is to deliver tangible benefits every time, by following the Oracle Application development standards:
- Solution strategy
- Internet application architecture
- System design and development
- Application integration
GSTi offers much more than typical implementation or integration to its partners. We have substantial experience in product deployment and management in the Financial and Manufacturing domains.
- Functional and technical knowledge of all modules of Oracle E-Business Suite including financials, manufacturing, planning and scheduling, and so on.
- Expertise in all types of projects – Implementations, Upgrades, Customizations, and Integrations.
- Project Managers with 10+ years of experience in managing IT projects and with full-life-cycle Oracle implementations in multifaceted engagements and complex environments.
- Oracle Applications Consultants with rich functional experience with one or more Oracle implementations (11/11i) of Financials, Discrete Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Order Management, Projects, or HR.
- Oracle Database Administrators (DBAs) with excellent experience in Apps installation/ upgrades, database tuning/ troubleshooting, back-up/ recovery procedures, and Oracle security in Oracle 8/8i.
- Proven implementation, migration and integration methodology
- Vertical industry-specific services
- Onsite-Offshore model approach for Production support and Maintenance
GSTi – Oracle ERP Services
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Manufacturing
- Oracle HR
- Oracle CRM
- Oracle Supply chain
- Oracle Projects
- Business Intelligence & Analytic
- Developer 2000/6i
- Designer 2000
- SQL, PL-SQL
- SQL Net*
- Oracle Alerts/ Workflow
- Data Base Administration 8/8I
- Program Office Management
- Process Analysis & Configuration
- Infrastructure Development & Management
- User Procedures & Training
- Oracle 11/11i Implementation with Data conversion/Interface/Enhancements
- Migration / Upgrade from 10.7 to 11i
- Implementation of new system 11/11i
3 Phase Approach