GSTi is a socially responsible corporate. Through the GSTi Cares program, we contribute 1 percent of our profits to the Joseph Mennamkunnel Foundation. This foundation is an independent charity organization that aims to serve the people in need of care and support. The foundation focuses on eradication of poverty, promotion of education, and providing healthcare for the less fortunate. We expect to utilize our employees’ creativity, passion, and sense of social accountability to contribute to the society that we live and work in. Fund required for carrying out the programs of the foundation is contributed by the JMF group of companies.
Aims and Objectives
- To establish or financially assist others to run schools, higher educational institutions such as colleges, professional courses like engineering, medicine etc.
- To render financial help and assistance to the poor and destitute people to provide them a better life
- Help to implement any scheme assistance for providing livelihood and upliftment of the poor
- To provide food, medicine and other help or assistance on any form to the poor, deserving and needy people
- To give monetary or other help for the relief of the people and animals effected by natural calamities such as fire, famine, cyclone, earthquake, storm, accident, drought, unbearable cost of living and the like, to give donations, subscriptions, or contributions to institutions ,establishments and centers or persons doing relief work on occasions
- To start or assist any relief measures in any parts which are or become subjected to famine ,cyclone earthquake, storm, accident, drought, epidemic etc.
- To establish or aid help to run or setup hospitals ,boarding houses, libraries, reading room, training and vocational institutions
- To grant scholarships ,stipends, prize awards, allowance and other financial assistance to students with a view to help them in prosecuting their studies in schools, colleges, educational institutions, technical institutions, arts schools, commercial and other training centers ,research or educational works in India and abroad
- To meet the travelling ,boarding and lodging expenses of students going abroad for higher commercial and technical education